AMD Releases Radeon Adrenalin 21.3.1 Beta Drivers with Numerous Fixes
AMD announced the launch of its new graphics drivers Radeon Adrenaline 21.3.1 Beta, which add graphics compatibility Radeon RX 6700 XT; support to DOOM Eternal: The Ancient Gods – Parte Dos; that he Radeon Boost now supports select titles with DirectX 12 API and Variable Rate Shading enabled; Radeon Anti-Lag now works in DirectX 12 games; and the hardware stress tool is added in Performance Tuning.
further Vulkan API support is extended with four new extensions:
For the rest, there is numerous fixes tied to Radeon Software, so we just make a Copy & Paste with the rest of the integrated improvements, and you can download the drivers AMD Radeon Adrenalin 21.3.1 Beta from the following link.
- Radeon Software may sometimes have higher than expected CPU utilization, even when a system is at idle.
- A system hang or crash may be experienced when upgrading Radeon Software while an Oculus™ VR headset is connected to your system on Radeon GCN graphics products.
- Minecraft™ DXR may exhibit corrupted or missing textures when ray tracing is enabled on Radeon RX 6000 series graphics products.
- An application crash may occur in Call of Duty™: Modern Warfare when ray tracing is enabled on Radeon RX 6000 series graphics products.
- Lighting fails to render correctly on Radeon RX 6800 series graphics products in Star Citizen™.
- A black screen may occur when enabling and disabling Enhanced Sync while vsync is enabled in some Vulkan® API games.
- A black screen or system hang may occur on Hybrid Graphics systems for some Vulkan® API games when Enhanced Sync is enabled.
- Bethesda™ launcher may experience an application crash on startup when launching some games.
- Users may be unable to create a new scene in the Radeon Software Streaming tab on first launch or after a settings factory reset.
- Game specific performance tuning profiles may fail to load when a global performance tuning profile has been created or set.
- Disabling HDCP support and performing a factory reset and/or system restart may sometimes trigger a system crash or hang on boot.
- Epic Games™ social overlay or launcher may exhibit color corruption.
- Xuan-Yuan Sword VII™ may experience an application crash with DirectX®12 ray tracing enabled on Radeon RX 6000 series graphics.
- Color corruption may be experienced in Cyberpunk 2077™ when Radeon Boost is enabled.
- Display flicker or corruption may occur on high refresh rate/resolution multi-monitor system configurations on Radeon RX Vega series graphics.
- Audio loss or cutout may intermittently occur on some TV displays when Windows® audio is set to use 5.1 or 7.1 speaker configurations.