ASIC Bitmain Antminer S19 Pro 110 TH/s Mining: Hashratre | Best ASIC for bitcoin mining –ASIC Bitmain Antminer S19 Pro 110 TH/s the best ASIC for bitcoin mining! This is a rig that can be used to mine bitcoin, this is the latest ASIC from Bitmain. Energy efficiency – 34.5±5% J/TH!
- The price of this ASIC is about 1.150.000 rubles, the payback is about 9 months, the profitability is about 1300 rubles per day ($18) – excluding electricity, it consumes 3250 watts.
If you take into account electricity, then the net profit is about $ 10 – $ 12 per day (about 750 rubles per day). But this is all approximately, of course, it is necessary to calculate everything in each specific situation, the numbers will vary.
A little about Bitmain
Founded in 2013, Bitmain is transforming computing by creating industry-defining technologies in cryptocurrency, blockchain and artificial intelligence (AI).
Bitmain leads the industry in the production of integrated circuits for cryptocurrency mining, as well as mining equipment under the Antminer brand.
- The company also operates the largest cryptocurrency mining pools worldwide-Antpool.com and BTC.com. Bitmain technology supports a wide range of blockchain platforms and startups.
Bitmain Antminer S19 Pro is one of the latest Antminer for bitcoin mining. It is twice the size of the previous Antminer and also comes with many new features that make it more likely to mine bitcoin easily. It’s by right most best asic for bitcoin mining!
Of course, you need to know how these miners work, how much energy they consume and how many bitcoins you can mine, profitability, so I explained in detail all the differences between the S19 miner version and the S19 Pro version.
ASIC Bitmain Antminer S19 Pro 110 th/s – Specifications:
- Algorithm mining – SHA256;
- Real hash rate — 105/110 Th/s;
- Power consumption: 3250 W;
- Energy efficiency: 29.5±10%;
- Energy saving mode – yes;
- Encryption: no;
- Support for HDMI input – yes;
- Dimensions: 370 x 195.5 x 290 mm;
- The power supply is attached to the ASIC – yes;
- Memory bus: 256 bit;
- Video memory type: DDR5
- Cooling: 4 (120’s) fans;
- The design of the coolers is parallel;
- Operating temperature — from 0 to +40 °C;
- Storage temperature – 20 to 70 °C;
- Production material – metal;
- Noise level – 75 dB;
- Voltage: 12V;
- Humidity: 5 – 95%;
- Warranty – 180 days;
- Weight – 13.2 kg (with PSU).
However, the regular Antminer S19 that came out a few years ago has a hash rate of 95 Th/s. The S19 Pro is actually twice the size.
Asik S19 Pro also has a built-in power supply, while with S19 you need to buy a separate power supply. So with the power supply, the S19 Pro reaches massive proportions.
- The Antminer S19 series is equipped with a new generation of chips custom-made by Bitmain, providing energy efficiency up to 23 j/th. This was achieved by improving the architecture of the circuit, which greatly improved energy efficiency.
Using the new APW12 high conversion efficiency power supply, the Antminer S19 and S19 Pro provide improved stability in this way.
The new firmware also provides a faster startup speed and an intelligent control mechanism to ensure the best performance.
The next generation Antminer S19 ASIC series showcases Bitmain’s industry-leading technologies to enable miners to efficiently mine bitcoin using the SHA256 algorithm.
- The new iteration of Antminers boasts superior performance, allowing miners to optimize profits, and is designed to improve operations enabling long-term operations.
As the Bitcoin halving approaches and the block reward price drops, the Antminer S19 series is protecting miners for future mining.
New, high performance асик Bitmain Antminer S19 Pro 110 TH/s – this is probably one of the best miners in the world, best asic for bitcoin mining!
It really puts out a hash rate of 110 th/s at a maximum power consumption of 3500!!!
Cryptocurrencies and pools of mining
Crypto coins that can be mined with this ASIC are Bitcoin, Acoin, Crown, Curecoin, Joulecoin, Peercoin, Terracoin and others. The mining pools associated with this miner include AntPool, NiceHash, SlushPool and ViaBTC.
- One of the main competitors is the MicroBT Whatsminer M30+, which is better in terms of power consumption. Bitmain takes pride in producing such high quality products.
The release date of this miner was in May 2020 and is the latest among the S19 series. The weight of the miner averages 13.300 g and uses an Ethernet interface.
ASIC has 7nm BM1397 chips
With a hash rate of 110K/s, there is a need to mine bitcoins at an efficient rate. The platform is powered by a second generation 7nm BM1397 chip from Bitmain.
This SHA-256 miner is among the best in the industry. In terms of cost-benefit ratio, experts recommend using this miner. Read also about Asik t2t 30 th/s.
- It supports all crypto instruments using the SHA-256 algorithm. The miner is also 4.5 kg heavier than its predecessor S17.
The асик Bitmain Antminer S19 Pro 110 TH/s has a noise level of about 75 dB. This is one of the quiet miners best asic for bitcoin mining in 2021.
This means that the miner can be used at home as the noise level is acceptable. Read also about Mining on Hive OS, Hiveon ASIC firmware.