How to fix the Kernel mode Heap Corruption error?
– Learn these tips and tricks on how to fix your devices in a much easier way as well as solved some of your common problems that are difficult.
Problem: How to fix the Kernel mode Heap Corruption error?
Hello. I’m having a problem with the Blue Screen of Death error window. The PC turns blue and displays KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION at the end. Can you tell me what this Kernel-mode Heap Corruption error means, and how can I resolve it? This error happened right after upgrading my laptop, but my son is getting the error on his PC as well. I don’t know why it happened.
The Kernel-mode Heap Corruption error is one of the most common BSOD errors, so don’t panic. This is not a critical error, and your device could easily return to normal working condition. Users often report this issue online, and we find that it annoys a lot of users around the world.
This particular Kernel Mode Heap Corruption error indicates system crash which is, in most cases, caused by compatibility issues with third party software or graphics drivers that need updates or are corrupted. Obsolete or affected drivers trigger the problem and a complete system crash. So you can check them or fix the problem to determine the cause.
If the program damages the memory part of the device, you may experience a memory leak or malfunction, and so this error can be corrected. If the BSOD continues to appear, you should fix the Kernel Mode Heap Corruption error by running the checks and updates yourself or by using professional tools.
In some cases, updating drivers or removing third-party applications might be enough to fix the Kernel Mode Heap Corruption error. It should be noted that if you receive the error during the same action, you will have to go directly to check what is wrong with the system.
Possible causes of Kernel mode Heap Corruption BSOD error
- obsolete drivers;
- corrupted system files;
- conflicts between software;
- hardware issues.
How to fix the Kernel Mode Heap Corruption error
The easiest way to check for particular system files that may be affected – by running ReimageMac Washing Machine X9 or a similar system tool. These applications are used to solve problems with operating system files and any form of corruption that can lead to errors. This is not the malware issue, so just checking particular settings to fix the Kernel Mode Heap Corruption error. You don’t need any more powerful antivirus tools or programs. You can fix the problem by changing settings, preferences, or updating parts of the operating system. Follow the guide for these solutions.
Check Graphics Drivers
- Press the keys Windows + R to open the box Execute.
- Then enter devmgmt.msc and press OK.
- Then fright click on the video card and choose Update the pilot.
- Select Automatically check for updated driver software and wait.
- Restart the system as soon as the update is downloaded.
Run SFC and DISM to Fix Kernel Mode Heap Corruption Error
- Open Command Prompt as administrator.
- Type sfc /scannow.
- Press the key Entrance.
- Wait a moment and check if it worked.
- Do the same, but run the command instead dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth.
- Wait until the process is complete.
Check Event Viewer to correct Kernel Mode Heap Corruption error
- Start the PC and go to the option Problem resolution.
- Then look for the advanced options and enter WindRe.
- Click on Start Parameters and press F5.
- Click on Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
- Then simultaneously press Win + R.
- Type eventvwr, then press Entrance.
- Go to Windows Logs > System to find the log in Kernel mode.
- The description should indicate the problem.
Restore graphics card drivers to fix Kernel Mode Heap Corruption error
- Go to Device Manager.
- Click on Graphics cards.
- Right click on your video card and choose Properties
- Then go to the tab Pilot and choose Restore the driver.
- Choose the reason and confirm the restore.
Fix your mistakes automatically
The Bitcoinminershashrate.com team tries to do its best to help users find the best solutions to eliminate their errors. If you don’t want to have difficulty with manual repair techniques, please use automatic software. All recommended products have been tested and approved by our professionals. The tools you can use to fix the error are listed below:
do it now!
do it now!
Having a VPN is essential when it comes to protecting user privacy. Online tracking tools such as cookies can be used not only by social media platforms and other websites, but also by your Internet service provider and the government. Even if you adopt the safest settings through your web browser, you can still be tracked by applications connected to the Internet. Also, privacy-oriented browsers like Tor are not an optimal choice due to reduced connection speeds. The best solution to preserve your privacy is to use Private Internet Access – stay anonymous and protected online.
One of the solutions that could help you restore your files is data recovery software. When you delete a file, it doesn’t disappear into nothingness – it stays on your system as long as no new data is written to it. Data Recovery Pro is recovery software that searches for working copies of deleted files on your hard drive. Using this tool, you can prevent loss of valuable documents, schoolwork, personal photos and other essential files.