How to Know Which Sessions I Have Open on Facebook on My Mobile and PC – Remotely Close Open Sessions
You entered your Facebook account on your friend’s computer and you’re not sure if you logged out OR maybe you’re worried someone else has your password.
Fortunately, Facebook tracks the login, so you can see all the devices registered to your account and end sessions that you do not want to be active.
Facebook provides data on the location, the device or the browser used and the last date or time of access for each active login session.
If you see an unknown device or location, you can end those sessions from the current one. To find out where your account is currently logged in.
If you are one of the people who frequent this famous social network, we recommend you that you know how you can manage and schedule the day and time of posts on Facebook.
How can you know the number of sessions open with my Facebook
- Open a web browser, log into Facebook and go to configuration page from the Facebook account.
- Then click on “Security“on the left side of the browser window.
- On the Security Settings page.
- Make click on section “Where is it connected”.
- There is an “Edit” link, but you can click anywhere in the section to view and edit it.
- The Where is connected section it expands.
- All your started sessions are listed in the headers of each platform or device.
- It will show the amount of active sessions on that device.
- Click on a header that has at least one session active to expand it.
- May see details of each session.
- Pay close attention to access time, location and session device.
- If it matches one that you know you started then that is fine, but if you are viewing a session from an iPad and you don’t have an iPad, you know something is suspicious (it is possible that want to change your password).
- To log out of a session, click “Final activity”.
- If there was only one active session under that heading, the section is closes automatically.
- Open each one of the headers and see if there are any other active sessions you want to end.
- And want to finish all sessions.
- Click “Finish all activities” at the top of the section Where it is connected.
- When you have finished end sessions active Facebook.
- Click on “To close” at the bottom of the section to close it.
- Now that you see how easy it is to control your active Facebook sessions.
- Can keep an eye on your account, making sure you’re not logged in where you don’t want to be.
Have you ever logged into your Facebook account at work and forgot to log out again before going out for the day?
Or maybe he borrowed a friend’s smartphone to post a quick status update and then got the phone back to you without logging out?
Worse, maybe something happened that led you to believe that someone else (a hacker, maybe?) Logged into your account on a remote device?
If so, read this post right now to learn how to block your Facebook account and protect it from hackers.
Situations like these can make your Facebook account and all the confidential information stored in it available to people who wish to use it for evil purposes.
Fortunately, there is an easy way to log out of your Facebook account from any device, even a device other than the one you are using. logged in first. Simplement follow the steps below for the device you are using.
It is very important that you know how you can eliminate or delete a Facebook virus and infected links, surely this will serve at some point.
In this way you will be able to log out of your computer
Steps to Log Out of a Personal Computer
- Login to your Facebook account from any computer.
- Click on the small Arrow down.
- Located on the right side of the blue status bar on the top of the window.
- Please select Setting in the drop-down menu.
- Click the Security and Login link on the column on the left.
- Scroll down to the section Where it is connected.
- You should now see a list of all active sessions in which you (or someone else) logged in
- It will also show you the devices with which logged in.
- As well as the physical location Of the device.
- Click on three vertical dots for the first session you want to close.
- Then select Sign off in the drop-down menu.
- Optionally you can also quickly disconnect from all open Facebook sessions.
- Doing click See more> Log out of all sessions.
- Click Close.
Steps to Sign Out of a Mobile Device
- Login to your Facebook account with the mobile app.
- Touch the Menu icon
- They look like three horizontal lines stacked one on top of the other.
- Scroll to and press Settings and Privacy.
- Tap on Settings.
- Scroll down to the “Security” section and tap Security and login.
- Now down to the “Where is connected” section.
- View the list of all devices you have used logged into Facebook.
- If you see a link “see more“, tap it to show all the devices in the list.
- Touch the first device you want to log out of Facebook with and then tap Sign out.
That’s all about it. Once you have finished all active Facebook sessions except the one you are using right now, you are done. You can continue using Facebook or just log out and continue with something else.
Before you finish this tutorial, we want to recommend that you know how you can create or choose a Facebook password safe and easy to remember.
If you see an active session on a device that you never use or from a location you’ve never visited, it is quite possible that your account has been hacked and other users have logged into it.