How to Resize, Adjust, Customize or Edit my Profile or Twitter Profile photo
Twitter is an extremely popular social network used by millions of people. Allow people to share quick thoughts and ideas. One of the important things to do is add or change profile picture on Twitter. This will make you stand out and make your tweets more credible.
To market your product, business, or brand on Twitter, you need to choose an image to represent it. Few things are a major detour in that the profile pages have not chosen an original avatar to replace the default avatar. You can add or change profile picture on Twitter using your computer or your smartphone.
How to change the profile picture on Twitter?
Open your preferred internet browser first, or the mobile app. The idea is that you can easily log in or close it from your PC or mobile:
- Go to the Twitter website.
- In the address bar at the top of the browser screen.
- Scribe www.Twitter.com and hit Enter.
- Click on your Twitter username at the top right of the page.
- Click on the settings sub-link.
- This takes you to your Twitter account page.
- Click on the Profile tab.
- The Profile tab allows you to upload your own Twitter profile picture.
- Use the Choose File button.
- A dialog box appears allowing you to search for an image on the computer.
- The best option is to select a square image. Don’t worry if it’s not perfectly trimmed, as this is automatically fixed in seconds.
- At this point, you can drag the point along the bottom to zoom in and out.
- Click and drag to move the selection box for perfect clipping.
- Try a very tight option, because Twitter shows your photo quite small.
- Select the image you want.
- Click the Open or OK button.
- If you want to get eye-catching and you want more representation you can add your logo to your image if you are going to use Twitter for companies.
- Use a picture of yourself and add your logo to the left or right side of your profile picture.
- Click the Save button.
- Twitter displays your new avatar on your profile page.
- It may take a couple of seconds to display your Twitter profile picture.
- Be patient, your face or logo will show up in due time.
Your profile picture is intended for help others easily identify you and tell a little more about yourself to those who do not know you. A logo for your company or product may be a good choice for your photography, but if your company has a spokesperson or an image of a person that people can relate to.
Think about how you can make the photo be as interesting as possible. So crop a part of the photo or show an unusual angle to attract people’s attention. Whichever image you choose, make sure you have permission to use it to avoid getting into copyright trouble or pretending that you are someone you are not, these are two serious mistakes for a company using Twitter.
From the cultural point of view, the development of technology is currently a tool used by society. In this way to improve the quality of users, either for work or for entertainment.
As has been observed in the social environment, there is a high need for communication worldwide. Particularly through the most used at this time social networks. Later we talk about one of the most popular platforms which provides two-way communication where people share their information.
Surely you have heard talk about this social messaging network such as Twitter where millions of people interact daily. Also, throughout the world. In general terms, Twitter has as its main characteristic and is the same one that gives it greater interest are Tweets or Retweets.
How to customize Twitter?
And if you are an active Twitter user, you will know that this communication network can offer you a potentially interesting content. Regarding new themes and updates that the social network has generated.
Then Twitter has generated a countless consumption by followers surely because of the new attractive update. However, these are “Twitter moments” this refers to giving way to a live conversation.
In this way, what is the Twitter platform is known as making a post in the form of microblogging. This indicates that users post or send their short messages. And at the same time, it is a fast and instant social network to report what is happening globally.
It is important to note that if you still do not know some functions of how to customize Twitter this post will help you understand better. Therefore, to carry out this procedure you must create a Twitter account if you do not have one and a computer with an Internet connection.
The first step is easy to do, we start by opening the Twitter account, and we go to our profile. Subsequently one orption that says Edit Profile. Consecutively, choose the “profile tab”, there you will have the option to choose an image that will appear in the account. Also, place information that will appear on your profile followed by the location and website.
In this way, the information you provide in the biography will serve as a guide for whoever visits your account. Also, you have the option of link the Twitter account with the Facebook account. Then, go to the “design tab” you will find a variety of themes offered by the Twitter account. However, the idea is that you customize the profile to your liking so that it increases the followers.
In this way then the best option is to go to the bottom tab where it says change design colors. In the same way you can transform the colors for the sidebar, what you are going to publish and the links.
Also, in the same tab there is an option that says “change background image” there you can fully customize your profile. Because you will choose the badge you want. It should be taken into account that once you have chosen the image that you are going to expose with your followers. This should be in the 2048 pixels and the first 90 vertical pixels do not have any images that stand out.
In this way, make sure that the message reflects what you want to demonstrate whether it is a hobby or work. And finally you have simply customize your Twitter account with the steps that we provide you previously.