Nvidia launches the GeForce 496.49 WHQL with numerous additions
Nvidia It also releases graphic controllers, and it is that the GeForce 496.49 WHQL Game Readywhich add support for new releases, such as the Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy (needed to activate Nvidia DLSS), Age of Empires IV or early access to Battlefield 2042. Additionally, new optimized profiles are added in GeForce Experienceand the number of monitors compatible with the technology is expanded Nvidia G-Sync Compatible.
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Age of Empires IV
- Battlefield 2042 Early Access
- Call of Duty: Vanguard
- Chivalry 2
- Forza Horizon 5
- Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy
- Jurassic World Evolution 2
- Riders Republic
Games optimized by GeForce Experience
- Crysis 2 Remastered
- Crysis 3 Remastered
- Gas Station Simulator
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy
- Qian Nv You Hun
- Sword and Fairy 7
Monitores G-Sync Compatible
- AOC 24G2W1G4
- AOC AG274QS3R1B+
- ASUS FAT XG27AQM
- ASUS VG32AQ1LA
- ASUS XG249CM
- MSI MPG321QRF-QD
Finally, the problems of graphic corruption that it suffered andl Doom 3: BFG Editionflickering and graphic corruption of the Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 after a long gaming session, and that the televisions LG OLED C1 will exhibit black flickering when used at 1080p resolution.
On the other hand, a list of known bugs that will be fixed in future updates. Before doing the typical Copy & Paste, we leave you the download link to install the Nvidia GeForce 496.49 WHQL.
Known bugs to fix
- [Red Dead Redemption 2][Vulkan]: The game may randomly crash during gameplay. 
- [WRC 8 FIA World Rally Championship/WRC 9 FIA World Rally Championship]: The games crash on launch. [3409320/3409312]
- [Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint]: Textures in the game may flicker. 
- [Supreme Command:Forged Alliance/Supreme Commander 2]: Performance drop when there is mouse movement. 
- [Deathloop][HDR]: TDR/corruption occurs in the game with Windows HDR enabled.
- [YouTube]: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed may crash on courses where players drive through water. 
- [HDR][G-Sync]: Mouse pointer gets stuck after turning on HDR from the Windows Control Panel or after toggling G-Sync from the NVIDIA control panel. 
- [NVIDIA Control Panel]: After setting the display multiplexer type to “dGPU”, the setting is not preserved across a reboot or resume from S4.