Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.2.3, AMD welcomes DiRT 5’s Enery Content Pack
AMD has released the drivers Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.2.3 (downloadable from here) with support forEnergy Content Pack di DiRT 5. The Codemasters title update (recently
ended up in the hands of EA), as well as a “content” value, solves many problems that plagued the racing game, in particular on Playstation 5, where users should see a more constant frame rate and less stuttering. On PC there are two specific fixes, from the mouse cursor that now disappears from the screen when you play to “fixes and improvements for players with AMD Ryzen CPU”.
As for the driver, AMD has also fixed some bugs, in particular in the management of HDMI and with Radeon Software. Here are the official release notes in English:
DIRT 5 Energy Content Pack
- HDMI Audio Devices may fail to install on Radeon RX 400
and Radeon RX 500 series graphics products.
- Hot plugging HDMI TV displays in multi-monitor system
configurations may sometimes cause a system crash or hang.
- An application crash or hang may occur in Substance
Painter on Radeon RX 6000 series graphics products.
- A system crash or hang may occur on the HP Reverb G2
when connected to Radeon RX 6900 series graphics products.
- Radeon Software may sometimes fail to gather the latest
available Radeon Software versions when performing or checking for updates.
- A system hang or crash may be experienced when upgrading
Radeon Software while an Oculus VR headset is connected to your system on Radeon
GCN graphics products. A temporary workaround is to disconnect the headset
- AMD is currently investigating end user reports that
Radeon Software may sometimes have higher than expected CPU utilization, even
when a system is at idle. Users who are experiencing this issue are encouraged
to file a bug report in Radeon Software.
- Brightness flickering may intermittently occur in some
games or applications when Radeon FreeSync is enabled, and the game is set to
use borderless fullscreen.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when
enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be
experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary