We have already mentioned SMACH Z to you twice, but this time a video was released on the web that shows the performance of this impressively presented handheld.
As a reminder – SMACH Z hides a Ryzen quad-core and eight-thread processor with a clock speed ranging from 2 to 3.6 GHz and a Vega 8 graphics chip under the hood. This one can boast 512 streaming units and a clock of 1.1 GHz. The TDP of the entire system was set at a level of 12 to 25 W, thanks to the built-in regulator. The most expensive handheld also boasts 8 GB of DDR4 memory clocked at 2133 MHz and 128 GB of SSD disk. In turn, the role of the display is played by a 6-inch screen with Full HD resolution.
The above video confirmed the performance we got to know a dozen or so days ago. Overall it’s pretty good, but in most cases the hardware is not able to offer a native 1920 × 1080 resolution. Below, I also present the exact specification of the two versions for $ 699 and $ 899, which will fall into the hands of the first customers sometime in 2018.
- The Witcher 3 (720p medium settings) ~ 40 FPS
- Alien: Isolation (1080p low settings) ~ 50 FPS
- GTA 5 (720p medium settings) ~ 60 FPS
- League of Legends (1080p high settings) ~ 60 FPS
- Rocket League (1080p medium settings) ~ 60 FPS
- Dark Souls 3 (720p low settings) ~ 40 FPS
Source: videocardz.com, youtube.com