The Intel Graphics Driver 184.108.40.20616 arrive to continue fixing a large list of problems
Intel released new graphics drivers for its Intel Iris Xe graphics, we talked about the Graphics Driver 220.127.116.1116, which continue to integrate optimizations and a huge number of fixes so that the launch of its first dedicated graphics for the gaming segment gets off to a good start.
To begin with, the game crash is solved Outriders when run with the company’s dedicated laptop graphics, the Intel Iris Xe MAX, while said graphics should also now be more stable in software DaVinci Resolve, while the loading times of Death Strading they are enhanced by using Intel iris Xe graphics.
For the rest, a huge list of fixes of which we will directly make a Copy & Paste, remembering that it is only worth the installation if you have an Intel Xe graphics. You can download the Intel Graphics Driver 18.104.22.16816 from the following link.
- Crash seen when launching Outriders on Intel® Iris® Xe Max graphics.
- Performance bottleneck fix for 3DMark Mesh Shader feature test (Mesh Shaders off) on Intel® Iris® Xe and Xe Max graphics.
- Stability fixes for DaVinci Resolve on Intel® Iris® Xe Max graphics.
- Intermittent crash or hang seen in Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege (DX11), Cyberpunk 2077 (DX12) when starting gameplay on Intel® Iris® Xe and Xe Max graphics.
- Intermittent crash or hang seen in Battlefield 4 when changing Anti-aliasing deferred settings on Intel® Iris® Xe graphics.
- Intermittent crash or hang seen in Hunt: Showdown, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (DX12).
- Black screen observed in Dirt Rally when game play is switched to full screen using ALT + ENTER on Intel® Iris® Xe graphics.
- Minor graphic anomalies observed in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (DX12) while game loading in cutscenes and during gameplay on Intel® Iris® Xe graphics.
- Minor graphic anomalies observed during gameplay in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on Intel® Iris® Xe and Xe Max graphics.
- Corruption or crash seen in Talos Principle (Vulkan) after changing game settings on Intel® Iris® Xe Max graphics.
- Crash seen while starting new game in Crysis: Remastered on 10th Generation Intel® Core™ processors with Intel Iris Plus graphics.
- No Visual difference seen when changing Texture filtering in World of Warcraft: Shadowlands (DX12).
- Teamfight Tactics game may disconnect when starting gameplay on Intel® Iris® Xe graphics.
- LCD may show garbage during WMV movie playback with high CPU usage on Intel® Iris® Xe graphics.
- Brightness may not update as expected while adjusting brightness in Battery mode on Intel® Iris® Xe graphics.
- Flickering may be observed in PC screen mode only on Intel® Iris® Xe graphics.
- System may not show output when connected through dock with multiple monitors on Intel® Iris® Xe graphics.
- Black screen observed after unplugging dock with three monitors in combined mode.