The Witcher 3 Falta el error VCOMP110.dll en Windows 11 / 10
Many Steam players have reported that they encountered a bug with the vcomp110.dll file while trying to launch The Witcher 3 game on their computers using Steam. The full error message displayed is
The program can’t start because vcomp110.dll is missing. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
The vcomp110.dll The file belongs to Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 package and is one of the essential libraries used by different games. Every time you open a game, the Windows operating system loads all the essential libraries and vcomp110.dll is one of them. As this same file will be used by all the games on your PC, there are chances that it will be corrupted or overwritten by many programs at the same time.
In this article, we have detailed a solution suggested by most of the users who were facing this error.
Solution: Install Visual C ++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4
1. Click this Link to go to Microsoft’s official download page for Visual C++ Redist for Visual Studio 2012.
2. here select the language and click on the Descargar button.
3. Cheque the box next to vcredist_x64.exe if you are using a 64 bit plus operating system cheque the box next to vcredist_x86.exe if you are using a 32-bit operating system.
To find out if your PC is 32-bit or 64-bit read this article
4. Click next to start the download.
5. Once the download is complete, double click in the downloaded file to start the installation.
6. Cheque the box next to I accept the terms and conditions of the license.
7. Click Install on pc.
8. When prompted User account control, click on Yes to allow the permissions to continue.
9. Wait for the installation to complete the installation.
10. Try to launch The Witcher 3 game through its shortcut or the Steam application.
We hope that you can continue playing The Witcher 3 game without seeing the vcomp110.dll missing error. Please comment and let us know if this solution helped you to overcome the error.