On July 24, in Kiev, the Waves Platform team will conduct an educational workshop “The full cycle of developing decentralized applications.”
The event, which will be held with the support of Blockchain Hub and Cryptodealers, will be devoted to new platform features, smart contracts and decentralized application development tools. First of all, the workshop will be of interest to developers and specialists who are introducing new technologies.
The workshop will be useful:
- for those who want to learn how to create web applications without a backend
- those who have experience in creating smart contracts for Solidity, but want to find out about alternatives
- those who always wanted to develop smart contracts, but did not know how
At the workshop you can get practical skills in developing smart contracts for creating decentralized applications on the Waves blockchain, as well as:
- learn what decentralized applications are
- familiarize yourself with the possibilities and features of the execution of smart contracts on the Waves blockchain
- Learn about functional development tools.
- learn how to write smart contracts and work with the blockchain Waves
- learn how to connect decentralized applications to the UI
- learn how to work with private keys and store them
- learn how to test smart contracts
- Learn about the developer support program and grants from Waves Labs.
The event starts at 19.00. Registration will begin at 18:40. Participation is free.
Bits.media is the information partner of the event and is not responsible for the accuracy of the content of the press release, as well as the damage associated with its use.