AMD Releases Radeon Adrenalin 20.8.2 Beta Graphics Drivers
After Nvidia, now it is the turn of the users of AMD to update, or not, your graphics drivers with the release of the Radeon Adrenaline 20.8.2 Beta. These add support and optimizations to the Total War Saga: Troy offering a 12% performance improvement (with an RX 5700 XT playing in Full HD @ High); Support is also added for the highly anticipated Microsoft Flight Simulator, Mortal Shell, and the Marvel’s Avengers open beta.
When it comes to arrangements, very few, only three: freezes on laptops with processors AMD Ryzen 3000 Mobile when you start the computer from sleep mode; the players of Hyper Scape using Radeon Overlay experienced actions failing to be recognized; and a mere error message from Windows 7 around a requirements message when opening system settings.
To be resolved, a generous list that we will copy you after giving you the download link of the controllers AMD Radeon Adrenalin 20.8.2 Beta. If these drivers are not useful to you, it is better to skip the installation.
Errors to be resolved
- With Radeon FreeSync enabled on Radeon RX 5000 series system configurations, task switching to another display or application may cause the display to flicker for a few moments.
- Brightness flickering may be experienced on some VP9 video content playback through applications or web browsers on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics product system configurations.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Performance Metrics Overlay and the Performance Tuning tab incorrectly report higher than expected idle clock speeds on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products. Performance and power consumption are not impacted by this incorrect reporting.
- With HDR enabled, Windows desktop may experience flickering, and performing a task switch while in a game may cause colors to become washed out or over saturated.
- Audio may experience instability when connected through an Audio Video Receiver via HDMI on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products
- YouTube playback may become frozen with Microsoft Edge player and Chrome when played on an extended display on some AMD Ryzen 7 3000 series and AMD Ryzen 4000 series APU system configurations.
- Modifying the HDMI Scaling slider may cause FPS to become locked to 30.
- Some games may exhibit stutter intermittently during gameplay on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- AMD will continue to monitor and investigate any new reports of black screen or system hang issues during extended periods of gameplay closely. Users are encouraged to use the new Bug Reporting Tool for any issues they may encounter.