Mining on RTX 3070. Overclocking, tuning, profitability, consumption: If you are interested in finding more on how this Graphic card will perform then this article will provide all such information and more.
Hello everyone, today we are reviewing mining on the RTX 3070. Let’s see how you can optimally configure and optimize this card for mining, there is something to see, overclock, study consumption and profitability. The RTX 3070 card is currently the most interesting option for mining ETH and other coins, as it is the most profitable in terms of megahash per watt. More about this in the material.
Mining RTX 3070 at NiceHash
If the card is not overclocked or tuned, the card emits 52 Mh / s on the air, while the card’s consumption is around 210 watts. Considering the price tag of this card at the end of March 2021 at $ 1600, buying for that kind of money just doesn’t make sense. Since the card is very expensive. But with proper RTX 3070 overclocking and power optimization, we can get 11Mh / s more and 85 watts less power.
Let’s start manipulating the map.
RTX 3070 overclocking and consumption. +11.5 Mh / s and -85 watts
We will show overclocking in the three most popular mining systems. For a more illustrative example, we took 2 cards from MSI at once, this is Ventus 2x. Let’s overclock both 3070s for mining and see the stability and results.
Do not pay attention to the temperature of the first card at 74 degrees, the cards are close to each other, and the first card simply has nowhere to take air. The second map shows what awaits you in the riga, but if the maps in the riga are at least 8-10 cm apart, these maps will keep 45-50 degrees.
Overclocking RTX 3070 on Windows in Afterburner
Install MSI Afterburner first. This is the most popular program for overclocking and tuning video cards.
We need to change the following characteristics in the program:
- Core Clock (Mhz), core frequency: -100 Mhz.
- Memory Clock (Mhz), memory frequency: + 1200-1400. Look under your copy.
- Power Limit (%), voltage limit: 55-60%. Test what is more stable for you.
- You can leave the fan speed alone, or set it immediately to 55-70%. If you want the card to be always cold. Press the checkmark button after all the changes and look at the miner window. The hash rate from 50-52 should rise to 60.5-63 Mh / s. At the same time, consumption from 200-220 watts will drop to 125-130 watts.
Overclocking RTX 3070 on Hive OS
Overclocking RTX 3070 for mining ETH in Hive OS, if you are not yet registered in Hive OS, register using this link with the InsidePC promo code and get $ 10 to your account, because in the system only 1 rig is free, from the second rig you need to pay $ 3 per month for each rig.
1. In the Farms tab, select the desired farm, where there are 3070.
2. Select the rig in which there are 3070.
3. Select the desired map and click on the speedometer icon. You can select this icon next to a specific map, or select the speedometer icon labeled ALL. Here you can set the overclocking settings for all Nvidia or AMD cards. If you have several 3070s, you can apply overclocking to all cards at once.
4. Next, you need to set -100 in the + Core Clock Mhz field. In the Memory Clock, Mhz field, set 2400. Turn off OhGodAnETHlargementPill, this is only for overclocking mining 1080 and 1080 Ti.
The process of overclocking the RTX 3070 video memory for mining in Rave OS and Hive OS is very different from overclocking the 3070 video memory in Windows. In Hive OS, enter the value that will be added to the base frequency multiplied by 2. That is. in the Memory Clock, Mhz field, we indicate how much to increase the memory frequency multiplied by 2. If we need to specify 1200 Mhz, we thereby increase the memory frequency by 2400 Mhz. By specifying 900 Mhz, we increase the frequency by 450 Mhz.
You also need to specify the Power Limit, W. For the RTX 3070, set the value to 125 – 130W. It’ll be enough.
Overclocking RTX 3070 on Rave OS
Overclocking RTX 3070 for mining ETH in Rave OS. First of all, register with Rave OS.
1. Go to the Workers tab.
2. Go to the settings of the worker (Edit worker).
3. Go to the Tunning masonry. And we set the values for overclocking. In the Core Clock offset, Mhz field, set the value -100, and in the Memory Clock offset, Mhz field, set the value 2400 Mhz, this works the same as in Hive OS, we divide the frequency by 2. That is. value 2400, increases the memory frequency by 1200 Mhz. And we set the voltage value to 120 watts.
4. Press the button “Save & Apply”.
That’s all, nothing complicated, 4 simple steps.
Most Profitable and Reliable RTX 3070 Ether Mining Pool
At the moment, the Binance Ether Mining Pool is one of the most profitable and efficient pools. How to set up Binance Pool, read on the website.
ASUS TUF RTX 3070 Gaming OC in Ether (ETH) Mining
The card consumes 120 watts, the temperature limit is 55 degrees, and the fans rotate by 44%. The hash rate of the card is 61.53. This is not the limit for this card, overclocking the memory to 2700, you can get 62.5 -63.5 Mh / s. In this case, consumption will need to be increased. Each instance must be tested separately.
MSI RTX 3070 Ventus 2X OC in Ether (ETH) Mining
The card consumes 120 watts, the temperature limit is 55 degrees, and the fans rotate by 30%. The hash rate of the card is 61.51. This is not the limit for this card, overclocking the memory to 2700, you can get 62.5 -63.5 Mh / s. In this case, consumption will need to be increased.
Add to bookmarks