Con Elden RingFromSoftware managed to make a niche game extremely popular, and of course, that has led to countless players ending up leaving the game due to the difficulty involved in completing it, and more if a similar title has never been played. Now PC users have found a great ally with moder Luke Yuiwhich has managed to launch a Beta version of its “Seamless Co-op” mod, with which you can travel the vast world of Elden Ring accompanied by a friend, or more friendsto make it easier for you to advance in the game.
To be exact, the El Seamless Co-op allows you to play with your friends throughout the game without restrictions. This involves starting the game from scratch with a friend, until defeating the final boss of the game, accompanied by another player. With this, in theory, it should be much easier for you to finish the story, unless your friend is just as bad and the story remains the same, well no, sadder. You may download it from the following linknot without before, read the notice of its creator.
“Please read the full description of the mod carefully before using it. The mod is currently in an early beta state, so it is highly likely that you will experience bugs. If you do, please let me know in as much detail as possible.” possible and will work to fix them in future releases.
Elden Ring is a huge game, and it’s impossible to test every possible route/combination a party can take through the game. The purpose of the beta is to gather resources, get as much information as possible, and fix any bugs that come up. Updates to fix bugs will be frequent.
If you’re looking for a bug-free experience, you won’t find it in this version.”
- If a player dies, they will respawn in the same world at the last bonfire they rested at. The session will not end.
- Defeating enemy bosses and clearing zones no longer sends cooperators home.
- All the walls/fog barriers that used to restrict the multiplayer zone (along with their respective teleports) are gone.
- All players can use Torrentera (assuming they have the whistle) in a joint session.
- All waypoints on the map will be synced, making it easier to navigate the world as a group.
- When a player rests in a Place of Grace, the state of the world will be reset for all players. This is necessary to prevent enemies from desynchronizing.
- Completed game progression events in online play will also progress the game in your own world.