Season 15 of Destiny 2 continues, and we can finally get Ager’s Scepter, thanks to a quest obtained from Mara Sov. The new beam gun is extremely effective, here’s how to get it.
Destiny 2 is almost four years of raids, quests and content of all kinds. Season 15 of this space MMO is off to a good start, and the news of the week is the exotic quest for the Scepter of Ager. This dreaded Stasis Exotic Beam Rifle can now be obtained through a quest given by Mara Sov. Please note, this questline is only available to players who have purchased the Missing Season Pass and have progressed in their quest. To obtain the quest of the Scepter of Ager, you must first have completed the first three parts of the quest “Retracing the stars”.
Step 1: Retrace the stars
- Go to CIMU, and go see Mara Sov, she will give you a first quest, “Retracing the Stars”. To complete this quest, you will need to find five Atlas Routes, spread across the City of Dreams. Their locations in this slideshow:
- Then complete the quest “A False Coronation” at CIMU and return to the compass to return your quest,
- From there, go see Mara Sov who will give you “Retracing the Stars II”, you will start looking again for the Atlases in the City of Dreams. Their locations:
- Go back to CIMU, get part III and rebelotte. The slots :
- Once again, you will have to repeat the operation to access part IV. The locations are a bit more complex to find this time. Fortunately, yououtuber Esoterickk has posted a video showing exactly how to do this step:
A False Coronation (exotic quest)
Go to the CIMU and continue “A False Coronation”, enter the central portal. You now have access to the exotic quest to unlock Ager’s Scepter, you will first need to perform several actions:
- get 100 parallax trajectories
- get rifle kills in Astral Alignment, the seasonal activity
- kill 18 champions in an Astral Alignment
- get 20 Super kills in an Astral Alignment