In Germany, told how to avoid emergencies with gas

BERLIN, 6 Oct – PRIME. Germany is unlikely to avoid gas emergencies in winter without saving at least 20%, says Klaus Müller, head of the country’s Federal Network Agency.

Sweden completes investigation at the site of Nord Stream leaks

“The situation can become very serious if we do not significantly reduce gas consumption,” he said in an interview with the German news agency DPA.

As the head of the department stressed, Germany is unlikely to avoid a winter gas emergency without saving at least 20% in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors.

According to the regulator, the calls of the German federal government to save gas have not yet had the proper impact on many consumers. As Muller noted, “gas consumption increased significantly last week as well.”

Thus, according to the network agency, from Monday, September 26 to Sunday, October 2, gas consumption by private households and small commercial consumers amounted to 618 gigawatt-hours, which is almost 10% higher than the average consumption level in the period 2018-2021 . And consumption by industrial consumers last week was 2% lower than in previous years and amounted to 1370 gigawatt-hours.

Read This Now:   PayPal withdraws from Libra Association, a project supported by Facebook

It is clarified that private households and small commercial consumers account for about 40% of gas consumption in Germany, while large industrial consumers account for the remaining 60%.


Notice: ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (1) in /home/gamefeve/bitcoinminershashrate.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5420

Notice: ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (1) in /home/gamefeve/bitcoinminershashrate.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5420