NVIDIA at Computex between DLSS, ray tracing and the first 500 Hz G-Sync monitor | Computex 2022
NVIDIA’s conference at Computex 2022 didn’t reserve any new video cards, but that was to be expected – those will arrive in late summer and fall. The company has instead placed the emphasis onexpansion of the RTX ecosystem and anticipated the arrival of un monitor G-Sync con refresh rate a 500 Hz. Let’s go in order.
On the market today there are over 250 games and “RTX” applications available, double that of last year’s Computex. The DLSS is now integrated into over 180 games and applications and in the coming weeks 12 new games will be added to the list. NVIDIA Reflex, on the other hand, is supported in 38 games, 22 monitors and 45 mice. Every month 20 million players play Reflex on, so much so that NVIDIA describes it as “one of our most successful technologies”.
Today HITMAN 3 earns DLSS along with ray tracing for dull reflections and shadows. “With all options topped and ray tracing enabled, DLSS increases the frame rate in HITMAN 3 by more than 2x in 4K,” reports NVIDIA. In the next few hours the company will publish a GeForce Game Ready Driver dedicated to HITMAN 3, also designed to optimize performance in My Time at Sandrock (which will debut with NVIDIA Reflex on May 26) and Sniper Elite 5. Below is the list of other games available recently or coming with RTX technologies:
- F1 22: the 1st of July will debut with DLSS and ray tracing for dull reflections, transparent reflections, ambient occlusion and shadows.
- Icarus will gain support a NVIDIA Reflex in June for better latency and greater responsiveness.
- Deep Rock Galactic will be updated with DLSS and NVIDIA DLAA. Thanks to the NVIDIA DLSS gamers experience 60% greater performance.
- loopmancer will support riflessi in ray tracing e DLSS debut scheduled for this summer.
- Warstride Challenges is available immediately with DLSS e NVIDIA Reflex.
- LEAP will support the DLSS when it debuts on June 1st in Early Access.
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong is available immediately with support for the DLSS to play, with all RTX 30 series GPUs, at 60 FPS in 4K with maximum details.
- Raji: An Ancient Epic debuts today with support for the DLSS and ray tracing for reflections, shadows and ambient occlusion.
- Turbo Sloths will arrive this summer with support for the DLSS and ray tracing for shadows and reflections.
- Propnight will be updated today to integrate NVIDIA DLSS
- Hydroneer is already available and offers NVIDIA DLSS
- Ghost will receive an update to support the DLSS
- Soda Crisis just came out and supports NVIDIA Reflex
At Computex 2022 NVIDIA announced the arrival in the future, along with ASUSof an monitor gaming of the series ROG Swift with a refresh rate of 500 Hz and support G-Sync. On board what is called “Esports TN panel”, with Full HD resolution, and NVIDIA Reflex Analyzer and Reflex support.
In the end, Philips he added two new OLED TVs to its product line with G-Sync support and compatibility GeForce NOW.