Asik Innosilicon A10 Pro+ 7GB Mining: Hashrate (750 mh / s) | Ethereum/ Mining/ Hashrate/ Is it good for mining/ Profitability/ Power Supply(watt) – AsikInnosilicon A10 Pro + 7GB eth miner 750 mh / s
Asik Innosilicon A10 Pro + 7GB eth miner 750 mh / s this is the latest miner for ether mining from the manufacturer Innosilicon at a price of about 1,300,000 rubles, with a yield of $ 50 to $ 100 per day and a payback of 6 – 7 months (the best on the market). Released in December 2020.
But now in the coming months it is not clear what will happen to the ether. Maybe something will change. There is already information on the network that Ethereum will soon be more difficult to mine.
- The miner uses the Ethash algorithm, which is ideal for mining Ethereum. It has a maximum hash rate of 750 mh/s with a maximum power consumption of 1350W.
Ethereum miners will love the profitability of this new ASIC! This ASIC is similar to other A10 class miners from Innosilicon miners.
Innosilicon A10 Pro + ETH Miner (750 mh/s) was released relatively recently (December 2020), it weighs 8.1 kg.
The dimensions of this ASIC are 136*285*362 mm. You can mine a total of 21 coins and Ethereum is the best coin.
The manufacturer has released many A10 Pro devices that are currently doing well in the market.
- You can also mine other popular crypto coins – Musicoin, Pirl, Ubiq and others. You can join the leading mining pools to increase your chances of mining with this device.
- Manufacturer – Innosilicon;
- Model – A10 Pro+ ETHMiner (750 mh/s);
- Release in December 2020;
- The best coin is Ethereum;
- Size 136 x 285 x 362 mm;
- Interface – ethernet;
- Noise level 70 dB;
- Fan(s) 2;
- Power 1350 W;
- Voltage 12V
- Temperature 5 – 45 ° C;
- Humidity 5 – 95%;
- Weight 8.1 kg;
- The price is about 1.300.000 rubles.
Asik Innosilicon A10 Pro + 7GB eth miner 750 mh / s – algorithm
New asik Innosilicon A10 Pro + 7GB eth miner 750 mh / s uses the EtHash algorithm. With this algorithm, it takes 15 seconds to mine one full block.
- Miners receive a block reward of 5 eth per block, which helps to reduce the difficulty level.
Read also about the new ASIC – Linzhi Phoenix Miner 2600 mh!
The only specification that the manufacturer has not shared with users is the chip used in the miner.
We do not know the size of the chip and its manufacturing process, therefore, its full capabilities. In essence, manufacturers must inform users about all the specifications of their mining equipment.
A10 Pro+ Miner Efficiency
1.8 j/Mh is the efficiency that this miner has. The efficiency is less than that of the previous model (720 Mh) by 0.006.
- However, the ASIC has a manageable power consumption of 1350W. The power consumption is more than the previous model by 50 watts.
This means that the new miner has more opportunities to mine crypto coins. And this is reflected in profitability, which is greater than in the previous version of ASIC.
Hash rate ETHMiner Innosilicon A10 Pro plus (750 mh)
This device has a hash rate of 750 mh/s, which is 30 mh more than the previous model. With this ASIC, you get a platform that mines faster than any other A10 class model.
With this hash rate, this means that you will be mining more coins and faster, which is a plus for miners.
Humidity and temperature levels
In order for the miner to work effectively, it must work under the recommended conditions. The maximum humidity is 95% and the minimum is 5%.
- The recommended maximum temperature is 45 degrees Celsius, while the minimum is 0 degrees. Asik comes with two fans.
Profitability Asic Innosilicon A10 Pro + (plus)
According to forecasts, the income per day will be about $50 or more. What you need to know is the electricity rates in your area.
- Tariffs should be standard so that you can fully enjoy the benefits of this miner.
The manufacturer offers a 180-day warranty, which is not bad in principle.
Read also about Asik Bitmain Antminer S19 Pro 110 TH / s.