From AMD the new drivers Software Adrenalin 22.8.1 for Radeon cards
I new AMD Software Adrenalin drivers 22.8.1, for use with Radeon family video cards, are available for download. They implement specific optimizations for the new game Spider-Man Remastered other than Thymesiaalongside support for Radeon Boost technology with Variable Rate Shading in the Halo Infinite game.
There are also fixes to various bugs present in the previous driver version, as well as improvements for functionality management Enhanced Syncto improve operational stability and provide a better gaming experience.
The driver download is accessible at this address, in the 64bit version for Windows 10 and Windows 11 operating systems, while the following are the main notes supplied:
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered
- Radeon Boost using Variable Rate Shading for Halo Infinite
Enhanced Sync improvements have been introduced in the latest version of AMD Software to provide further stability, and a better overall experience with your AMD PC.
- Display may flicker black when switching between video playback and gameplay windows on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- Video output will freeze in Project Zomboid .
- Games based on LOVE2D engine may be rendered incorrectly.
- Stormworks: Build and Rescue crashes during start up.
- Mixed Reality Headsets may flicker black or experience jitter during movement with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6800 XT Graphics.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a system crash during gameplay with video playback on extended monitors.
- Stuttering may be experienced while playing Call of Duty : Warzone on the Caldera map with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6900 XT Graphics.
- Some stuttering may be experienced while playing Fortnite with DirectX 11 API when game is first launched on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6950 XT.
- Radeon Super Resolution may fail to trigger after changing resolution or HDR settings on games such as Nioh 2.
- While playing Lost Ark , flickering may be intermittently experienced after changing displaying settings or checking character info with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6800 Graphics.
- Oculus dashboard menu and rendered controllers may appear bouncing/wobbly on Oculus Quest 2 with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6800 XT Graphics.
- VCE presets may be in mixing in VEGAS Pro with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6600 Graphics.
- DaVinci Resolve Studio 17 may crash using AMD encoder on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6900 XT Graphics.
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon 570.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.