The Ibelink dm22g x11 Hashrate – The IBeLink DM22G miner was launched by the young IBeLink company for the extraction of cryptocurrency based on the X11 algorithm. The company is a subsidiary of the famous Chinese giant Tiannengbo. Suitable for both home use and for large-scale mining farms. Most often, with the help of IBeLink DM22G, the Dash cryptocurrency is mined. For a long time, it was the most powerful and highly profitable miner for coins with the X11 algorithm.
Key Features iBeLink DM 22G X11
The miner is made of high-quality metal, its dimensions: 49cm * 35cm * 18cm, similar in shape and size to many other devices for mining farms, which provides it with a good location in a standard server rack. Weight with packaging – 19 kg. The case is laconic, with handles on both sides for easy transportation. The front panel has four indicators that reflect the quality of the motherboards and their current workload. It has five high-power fans for quick cooling. Operating temperature is from 0 to + 40C, for long operation of the device it is recommended to control the temperature and it is undesirable to increase it above + 35C. The noise level is high – about 80 dB.
Inside there are 5 motherboards with more than 200 processors (54 per board) of the TNB0303 specification. The performance is high, so the miner can be safely called profitable, it is 18-27Gh / s, on average – 22Gh / s. Therefore, in the first time after the release, the payback reached a record 24 days. Electricity consumption – 810 W at a temperature of approximately + 25C. Such a good indicator is provided by the operation of chips at low frequencies. Since the flow rate is non-linear, the frequency decreases by 1.7 times and the energy consumption is reduced almost three times as compared with the previous model (IBeLink DM11G has 64 processors and 169 Mh / s). Nonlinear flow means that the higher the frequency, the stronger the flow.
Energy efficiency – 0.037 W / MH (also at an ambient temperature of + 25 ° C). Control Board – Raspberry Pi B +. Integrated power supply (built-in). Power supply from 110 to 240V, 50/60 Hz.
- Low power consumption, compared with peers.
- High performance.
- Good cooling.
- Built-in functions: self-diagnostics, fault notification, monitoring the operation of processors, automatic restart on demand.
- Unique self-healing mode.
On the official website of the company, you can find all the necessary information regarding settings, failures and errors in the form of text information and training videos. All this, together with self-healing, provides consumers with the opportunity to do without visiting service centers, doing maintenance and troubleshooting themselves.
Among the many advantages there are serious disadvantages:
- High noise level (comparable to the work of a powerful vacuum cleaner or a motorcycle with a silencer), which interferes with the location of the device in a private apartment.
- Great weight compared to competitive devices. However, with the IBeLink DM11G, it was even larger and was 22 kg.
One of the minor drawbacks is also the inability to buy a miner from an official representative since IBeLink is a very young company and for 2018 does not have points of sale in such countries as Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and others. However, equipment is sold in some online stores and retailers. Acquisition through the official website is possible only after making a request, after which the support will contact a potential client to find out possible ways to purchase.
The IBeLink subsidiary has been operating since 2017, and it was then that the previous model, the IBeLink DM11G, appeared, which was immediately loved by the miners of the whole world. It was developed by leading Chinese specialists with extensive experience and knowledge of the market and its needs. A distinctive feature of ASICa was the extraction of currency with the X11 algorithm and a hashrate of approximately 11Gh / s.
The next model – IBeLink DM 22G is slightly different from the previous one. The main difference is twice the production rate.
The company has other models: iBeLink DM56G with 56Gh / s hash and iBeLink DSM6T, which surprised the users with a huge speed of 6TH / s.
All models are presented on the official website, have a relatively low price and high performance.
Connection IBeLink DM 22G
After acquiring a miner, you need to do a full inspection, properly connect and configure. Inspection includes both a visual check of the availability of components and an internal check. It is necessary to remove the cover of the case and make an inspection for damage from transportation or factory defect, poorly screwed parts.
The connection is simple, fully described on the official site, takes place in several stages:
- Ethernet cable connection. Thus, the miner connects to the network and computer.
- Electrical connection through the second connector. Before connecting the power supply it is necessary to make sure that it is inactive.
- After connecting, you should wait some time (approximately 1 minute). All indicators on the front panel should change their color from red to blue, which will mean the right start.
- Using a computer is determined by the IP address.
- Log in to the browser (the manufacturer recommends using Google Chrome) and writing IP in the address bar. You can also log in through the host name, the default is IbeLink.
- Go to the settings interface. Here you will need to enter a password, which by default is the same as the host name – “IBeLink”. Subsequently, the password can be easily changed. To do this, click “Password” on the login page, then enter the new password in the window that opens and save it by clicking “Change Password”. Attention: in case of loss of a password, you can reset it using the MAC address and the “Retrieve Password” button. Find your MAC address on the DHCP router page.
- Setting parameters for mining.
After logging in, you can see the standard information panel, which has similarities with the same home page in other miners. The host name, MAC and IP addresses, time and time zone will be available for viewing. You can also see the following information:
- The number of microchips, the number of chips.
- Current mining complexity and pool index.
- Temperature, revolutions per minute, hash rate, accepted and rejected blocks.
- The duration of the device.
After proper configuration, the IBeLink DM 22G device is ready for cryptocurrency mining. Mine can be any coin with the algorithm X11, which uses evidence of PoW. The algorithm bears its name due to a combination of 11 hash functions: blake, bmw, groestl, jh, keccak, skein, luffa, cubehash, shavite, simd, echo. The first currency on this algorithm was Darkcoin (2014). Before the advent of IBeLink DM 22G, coins were mined on conventional video cards. The most popular coin for mining at the miner is Dash, it is also renamed Darkcoin, the mining time of the block is 2.37 minutes, the reward is 1.8.
Less well-known representatives, which can also be obtained by mining at IBeLink DM22G: PURA (2016, 3 minutes, reward – 25 coins), SIBCOIN (2015, 2.37 minutes, block reward – 1.94), Polis ( 2017, time – 120 seconds, award – 20), Cannabiscoin (2014, time – 42 seconds, award – 70), Startcoin (2014, time – 1 minute 8 seconds, award – 10), Quebecoin (2014, time – 2 minutes 30 seconds, reward for the block – 13 coins).
Other unpopular algorithm-based currencies: Onix, Eternity, SmartCoin, Cream, Adzcoin, DigitalCoin, ArcticCoin, InfluxCoin.
Configuring iBeLink DM 22G
Setting up the pool occurs after logging into your personal account, its sequence can also be viewed on the official website of IBeLink.
A quick guide to setting up a pool:
- Log in to your account (described above).
- Entering a new host name, after which it’s worth pressing the “change” button and restarting the computer to work correctly.
- Reboot occurs after pressing the “reboot” and “restart” buttons at the bottom of the page. The first one restarts the computer completely, the second – the mining software.
- Go to the configuration section. To do this, click the “Config” button.
- After moving to the configurations section, a window with the listed pools will open. You need to select one of them and check the box next to its name.
- For a pool marked with a checkmark, all the necessary detailed information will open at the bottom of the page. Thus, it is possible to study and compare all pools by selecting the most suitable for work.
- You can manage pools using the “Top”, “Stop” and “Delete” buttons. All three buttons are located on the line with the name of the pool and are highlighted in red. The Top button at the beginning sets the highest priority for the selected item. The “Stop” button, which is located immediately after the name, disables the mining pool. A “Delete”, followed by “Stop”, completely removes unnecessary or unsuitable pool.
- After the item is selected and checked, you need to go to the bottom of the page and fill in the empty lines: Pool URL, Pool User (username or miner username), Pool Password (password you want to save).
- Data entry is completed by clicking the Add Pool button.
At the very bottom of the page are such buttons:
- “Restart” – Software reboot.
- Reboot – Reboot the entire system.
- “Update” – Software version update.
- “Rollback” – Return to the previous version of the software.
- “Restore” – Restores the default software version, loading the factory configuration.
Some abbreviations and designations that are needed for work: DEVS – the number of chips in the miner, TEMP – temperature reading from the sensors, UTIL – the number of shares contributed by the miner per minute, REC – the total number of work items in the queue, ACC – the number of accepted shares, REJ – declined stocks, H / W – number of hardware errors, REM FAIL – remote crashes, GETS – work items ready for use.
After completing all the actions, you can start working with the pool and earn by mining cryptocurrency.
Setting up additional functions iBeLink DM 22G X11
The IBeLink DM 22G miner has several unique and very useful features. One of them is to alert you of errors, updates and other important events via e-mail. But to use this feature, it needs to be properly configured.
Setup takes place in your personal account, and you need to enter your email address and password correctly. It is important to remember that a password is required from the account, and not from the postal service. After entering the data, it is worth pressing the “Set Email Server” button. As of 2018, it is possible to work with such mail services as Gmail, 163 and QQ. The last two are used in China. Disabling the mailing occurs in a similar scenario, while you need to remove the email address from the corresponding field and click “Set Warning Param”.
The second interesting feature is temperature monitoring. For its work, you also need the entered e-mail address, as well as filling in such data as the temperature threshold, after which the warning will be sent (the maximum should not exceed 52C) and the check interval. To save the settings there is a button “Set Warning Param”.
Static IP function. IBeLink DM 22G provides DHCP by default, which can be changed to a static IP address. To do this, fill in all the data: static address, subnet mask, gateway. The next step is to enable the enable static IP address and click “Set IP Config”. The configuration will take effect only after pressing the “Save Configuration” button and rebooting the device.
You can also change the configuration of the parameters of the chip iBeLink DM 22G. By default, the PLL value is 380 MHz, its change occurs after entering the desired value in the corresponding field and pressing the “Set PLL” button. Improper change of these parameters can lead to malfunctions, takes effect only after the system is rebooted.
Profitability IBeLink DM 22G
Estimated income from the miner can be calculated using online profitability calculators. In accounting is hashrate, the cost of electricity, the complexity of the extraction of currency. The most famous and popular calculators that will help you calculate the profit from IBeLink DM 22G:
- NiceHash. Gives you the choice of equipment with the addition of the price of electricity. With zero cost, you get $ 3.68 per day or $ 127 per month.
- CryptoCompare. The calculation is for a specific coin (in the case of the IBeLink DM 22G – Dash), taking into account hashrate and electricity. As of July 2018, it is about $ 3.3 a day with a 1% pool commission.
Now the yield does not seem high, but you should pay attention that at the beginning of 2018 the yield was ten times higher, and immediately after the release, payback was limited to a period less than 1 month. Profitability tends to sharply decline or rise, several factors affect this, mainly the complexity of production.
Recently, several ASICs have been released, which are aimed at extracting the cryptocurrency of the X11 algorithm, and the miners, who are ready to work on obtaining such coins, have increased significantly. Back in 2016, there were no ASICs for this algorithm, and mining was carried out only with the help of separate maps. This guaranteed a small mining complexity, which has changed a lot in recent times. Thus, getting Dash on an iBeLink DM22G device becomes less and less profitable, the payback period is growing, as miners become more and more.
The situation is slightly different with less popular currencies running on the X11 algorithm, but their cost is small, which also negatively affects production. On crypto forums, many miners are discussing the possibility of the emergence of new, promising X11 tokens. Such a development of events may for a while bring a good income to the miners, who will start working in pools with the very appearance of forks.
The payback period can be calculated by knowing the exact price of the equipment and its income per month. Usually, the first profit appears in 10-12 months, but this indicator is too volatile. The approximate price of the IBeLink DM 22G miner is 200-300 thousand rubles, it is lower on the official website, and may be much higher for retailers.
IBeLink DM 22G X11 Conclusion
The IBeLink DM 22G miner is a unique device that consumes a relatively small amount of electricity and can potentially be indispensable for the extraction of cryptocurrency operating under the X11 algorithm. It is far ahead of competitors in many respects, therefore it is preferable for the extraction of such currency. Some time ago, its cost paid off in a record number of days, but today the complexity of mining the main coin, which mining enthusiasts mine on this algorithm – Dash, is very rapidly increasing. This makes the equipment less and less profitable. At the same time, it is almost impossible to buy it from an authorized dealer, and prices in domestic online stores are still high enough for quick payback.
However, the device is often bought for arranging mining farms, where non-residential premises are used, as the noise level of 80 dB is too high for domestic mining. Miners are looking for an opportunity to earn money by investing in IBeLink DM22G and hoping that their investments will soon pay off.