THe Bitmain AntMiner S9 – ASIC Bitcoin Miner – The most powerful Bitcoin miner in the world, Antminer S9 14TH. This work of art packs hash rate of 14TH/s. Carrying 189 BM1387 chips, this box is the most energy efficient Bitcoin miner in the world. The power consumption is at the all-time low of 0.098 J/GH – the consumption is rated at 1450W only.
Product Details – Bitmain AntMiner S9
|Processor||1 GHz ARM 7100|
|Hard Drive||4 GB|
|Processing Speed (GH/s||14000|
|Item Weight||10.45 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||12 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR3 SDRAM|
- If you have 220v-264v power, then Bitmain recommends using the APW3++ power supply.
- If you have 110v-120v power (standard power outlets in the US), then the following power supplies have been confirmed to work well:
-TWO APW3++ power supplies
-The EVGA’s SuperNova 1600 G2
Specification: Bitmain AntMiner S9
1. Hash Rate: 13.0 TH/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 1273W ±10% (at the wall, with APW3++, 93% efficiency, 25C ambient temp)
3. Power Efficiency: 0.098 W/GH ±7%(at the wall, with APW3++, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp)
4. Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V
5. ASIC Chip: 189 x BM1387
6. Dimensions: 350mm(L)*135mm(W)*158mm(H)
7. Cooling: 2x 12038 fans
8. Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
9. Network Connection: Ethernet (network cable not included)
10. Default Frequency: 550M
Compatability: Bitmain AntMiner S9
Compatible Currency: Bitcoin ( Mines BTC, BCH, BCC, NMC and other SHA256 based coins)
- Power cost per day – $ 4.18
- Return Per Day – $ 1.95
- Profit Ratio – 46%
- Return Per Week $ 13.64
- Return Per Month $ 58.44
- Return Per Year $ 711.07
- Cost per GH/s – $ 0.4786
- Payback period – 3,439 days
- Annual Return Percentage – 10%
Top Question Asked and Answer
How many bitcoins, approximately, can I produce with this?
- The amount of BTC you can mine for 1 TH/s of computing power is primarily based on current ‘difficulty’, which changes constantly. Using the manufacturer rating of 12.93 TH/s, this S9 would be capable of .014957 BTC/day. You can do an online search for “Bitcoin Calculator”, then plug in the most recent difficulty for 12.93 TH/s. Assuming you are in the USA, I recommend you use one of these 3 power supplies (PSUs): EVGA 120-G2-1600, EVGA 220-P2-1600, EVGA 220-T2-1600. You can buy them on Amazon; they work well with regular 120VAC power in most U.S. homes.
Do you know if these run significantly hotter than the S7 or comparable?
Does this connect to a computer or just connect to a monitor?
- It’s connected to your network via ethernet and you connect to the miner directly over HTTP
Can I run this at 120v using apw3++ power supply?
- No. You need to use 220 volts.
Can you only mine bitcoins or other cryptos also ?
- Yes – Mines BTC, BCH, BCC, NMC and other SHA256 based coins