How to send anonymous emails – GuideSmartPhone.net
There are many reasons why you may want to send anonymous and secure emails, starting with respecting your privacy, wanting to protect your personal data, or simply not receiving spam. Which Internet user today does not have one or more email addresses? Indispensable for communication, most email accounts today are free, but are they safe? We are well aware that various free email address providers such as Yahoo, Hotmail and Gmail use our personal data. Furthermore, an email address of this type, such as those obtained through subscription to an ISP or in a professional context, allows you to be identified directly or indirectly even if you do not sign your emails and if the address does not bear your name, for the simple reason that the source code of your messages contains your IP address. Ok but then… how to send anonymous emails?
Also read: How to find Windows 10 Product Key
How to send anonymous emails
1. ProtonMail uses PGP encryption to encrypt your emails before they are sent. They guarantee a data-free policy, so even if law enforcement came knocking on the provider’s door, they would have nothing to show. Note that once sent, the anonymous email does not encrypt any metadata, header or subject line. There is a free and paid plan that increases the maximum number of messages you can send in a day. The only downside is that they will likely ask you to provide a phone number to confirm your account.
2. Tutanota can provide you with end-to-end encryption. If necessary, you can also send encrypted messages to non-Tutanota users. Encryption includes not only your inbox, but your contacts as well. You will not need to provide any personal information when registering for an account. It will also remove your IP address from your emails. Their code is open source, so anyone can use it.
3. Guerilla Mail, for over a decade, has been one of the safest providers for sending and receiving anonymous emails from users. You can create a new address or use a scrambling address to create a random address. The service also allows you to send emails without an account.
4. Hostinger.it, choose a username, a password and you can send anonymous emails for free with the ability to create folders, PGP encryption option, customizable spam filter, ability to postpone sending emails, ability to insert attachments and opportunity to receive awards. The servers are located in Malaysia, Japan and Panama (outside of any US or European legal jurisdiction) and undertake to ignore all inquiries about the identity of their users. An SSL encrypted connection protects your data during transmission.
5. Send Anonymous Email is one of the largest and most trusted anonymous email services. You can use this service at any time when your email service is down or you want to prank your friend. This service can be used for any purpose.
6. Disposable email addresses. These are temporary email addresses that can only be used once. Trial 10 Minutes Mail o Mailinator. Note that these are not secure systems – no password is required to access your email – but they are still fine for one-time tasks, such as confirming an email address on a forum that you never have to go back to.
Read also: How to print from Android and iOS mobile
Use Tor Browser, the ultimate anonymous browser
Forget the private browsing windows of Mozilla, Opera or Chrome which only allow you to open tabs by blocking some advertising cookies and not keeping the history of the sites visited. Download Tor Browserthe only browser able to guarantee true anonymity on the web! Tor Browser uses the concept of “onion routing” and then sends your data through several anonymous servers called “nodes”. A principle developed in 1990 by employees of the United States Naval Research Laboratory to protect communications from eavesdropping and traffic analysis, that’s how serious Tor is. Combining Tor Browser with a VPN is the best way to be anonymous on the internet today. On the other hand, don’t worry if your connection is slow, it’s completely normal!
Create a new anonymous email address
If you need to use Gmail or Yahoo services, you can create an email using false information. Use fictitious data for your name, postal address, date of birth and don’t provide a phone number. Keep in mind, however, that even with these precautions, these services will continue to track your computer movements. They are also required to provide this information to law enforcement.
Read also: How to steal WiFi passwords and surf for free
The best service to send anonymous mail
What is the best anonymous messaging service? The answer depends on your needs. If you regularly send anonymous emails and need additional encryption protection, check out ProtonMail. Not even ProtonMail can access your email account! If you’re in a hurry, one of the browser-based anonymous messaging services offers a quick fix.