The 15th contest “50 best innovative ideas for the Republic of Tatarstan” will be held in Kazan. Acceptance of applications for the competition will last until October 15, and the prize fund will be 12.3 million rubles.
The “50 best innovative ideas for the Republic of Tatarstan” is held annually with the aim of increasing the innovative potential of the Republic. The competition accepts projects aimed at solving the problems of scientific, technical, economic, social and humanitarian development of Tatarstan. Over 14 years, more than 19,500 participants took part in the competition, and 1,965 became winners.
Traditionally, the competition is held in 9 nominations:
- “Perspective” – 10 prizes of 25,000 rubles .;
- “Innovations in education” – 10 prizes of 50,000 rubles each;
- “Start of Innovation” – 10 prizes of 50,000 rubles each;
- Nanoimpulse – 10 prizes of 50,000 rubles each;
- “Digital Economy” – 10 prizes of 50,000 rubles each;
- “Patent of the Year” – 10 prizes of 50,000 rubles each;
- “Socially significant innovations” – 10 prizes of 50,000 rubles each;
- “Projects of the National Technological Initiative” – 5 prizes of 50,000 rubles each;
- “Youth Innovation Project” (MIP) * – 40 prizes of 220,000 rubles each.
* The winners in the nomination “Youth Innovation Project” are about 40 projects from the Republic of Tatarstan – the winners of the program “Participant of the Youth Science and Innovation Competition” (“SMART ASS.”) Assistance Fund. Winners in this nomination receive co-financing in the amount of up to 220,000 rubles. from the Investment and Venture Fund of the Republic of Tatarstan to financing up to 500,000 rubles. Assistance Fund, in accordance with the terms of the program “U.M.N.I.K.”
Simultaneously with the competition, applications are being received under the Idea-1000 Start-1 innovation projects program from the Investment and Venture Fund. The top 10 projects will be able to get up to 2 million rubles. to develop a prototype. Winning projects of previous years, supported by the Investment and Venture Fund have already entered new rounds of investment and are being introduced into the real sector, releasing medical, agricultural and industrial equipment, as well as reaching self-sufficiency.
In addition to the main nominations, prizes and scholarships will also be awarded from partners of the competition – the largest high-tech companies in the region: OAO Tatneftekhiminvest-holding, OAO Svyazinvestneftekhim, OAO Ak Bars Bank, OAO Himgrad.
The competition is organized by the Investment and Venture Fund of the Republic of Tatarstan, the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tatarstan and the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tatarstan. According to the organizers, “participation in the competition is not just a step on the road to realizing your idea and a chance to get a cash reward, but also an opportunity to present your projects to the largest industrial enterprises of Tatarstan, as well as get expert assessment and mentoring help from event partners and expert council “.
Individuals from the Republic of Tatarstan, regions of the Russian Federation and foreign citizens are invited to participate in the competition. Awarding of the winners will be held in December in Kazan.
Learn more about the event and apply for participation on the site.
Bitcoinminershashrate.com acts as an information partner of the event and is not responsible for the accuracy of the content of the press release, as well as the damage associated with its use.