How to recover deleted WhatsApp messages on Android
In this article, we will tell you how to recover deleted WhatsApp messages on Android. WhatsApp is the most popular and widely used instant messaging application currently available for Android, iOS, and desktop operating systems. With this application, you can chat with your friends and family, create and interact in groups, send attachments, etc.
Recently, WhatsApp introduced several new features such as multi-device support, WhatsApp payments, disappearing messages, etc. A few years ago, WhatsApp added the ability to delete sent messages before the recipient reads them.
While the feature allows users to remember accidentally sent messages, it can often have a different effect on the recipient, who is often curious about what was originally sent.
Steps to recover deleted WhatsApp messages on Android
Although there is no direct option to read the deleted message, you can rely on a third-party application for this purpose. So, in this article, we will share a step-by-step guide on how to read deleted WhatsApp messages. and get them back on Android.
Well, WAMR is the utility that allows you to recover text messages and multimedia attachments. It works with almost all popular instant messaging apps, including WhatsApp. Here we show you how to use the app.
1. First of all, download and install WAMÂ on your Android device from the Google Play Store.
2. Open the application, read and Accept terms and conditionsWhen done, press the Next button.
3. On the first page, you will be asked to select appsÂ whose notifications you want to monitor. Here you must select WhatsappAnd press the next arrow button.
4. On the settings screen, press the Activate button behind the notification reader.
5. Now, on the notification access page, allow the monitoring of notifications for WAMR.
6. That’s it! Now if someone deleted a message you sent, WAMR will notify you. You can read the message by touching the notification.
Ready! Ready. This is how you can read deleted WhatsApp messages and recover them on any Android.
There are other ways to view deleted notifications, but WAMR is the most reliable. If you have any questions or suggestions, let us know in the comments. Also check out this guide if you want to learn how to recover your forgotten WhatsApp PIN.