How to unlock Huawei bootloader – GuideSmartPhone.net
How to unlock Huawei Honor bootloader for free using unofficial method. This simple guide will help you download the Huawei bootloader unlock tool. Almost all Android OEM companies release their smartphones with the bootloader locked. But if you want to root Android, install TWRP or CWM custom recovery, install custom ROMs like LineageOS, you need to unlock Huawei bootloader. Android phones like Samsung, Motorola, OnePlus and Google can be changed easily. You can root these smartphones or install custom ROMs. But unfortunately, companies like Huawei aren’t friendly towards customization or tweaks.
The bootloader is a code or program that runs when the phone starts up. It consists of instructions for booting the RAM and kernel of the operating system. Device manufacturers lock bootloaders to make sure users stick to their official ROM. Unfortunately, Huawei officially closed the bootloader unlocking process on July 25, 2018. The main reason behind this decision was several problems that occurred due to unauthorized modifications.
What is DC-Unlocker?
Here, we will answer your question about how to unlock Huawei bootloader without unlock code. Until a few years ago, Huawei provided the bootloader unlock code on their official EMUI website. However, users had a lot of problems after unlocking the bootloader. Some of which were system errors, constant reboots, increased power consumption, etc. There are many advantages and disadvantages of unlocking Huawei bootloader. The main advantages of unlocking Huawei bootloader are rooting, installing custom ROMs and installing mods like Magisk, Xposed, SuperSU, etc. Disadvantages include voiding the warranty, the possibility of the phone freezing and problems receiving official software updates.
There are many third party services to unlock Huawei Honor bootloader. But unfortunately, these are paid services and priced between $ 20 and $ 50 for the bootloader to unlock the code. Some of these paid services are FunkyHuawei, Ministry of Solutions, and Global Unlocking Solutions. You can provide them with the IMEI number of the phone or model, serial number and firmware, and they usually send the unlock code by email. You can even find various Huawei bootloader code generators on the internet, but most of them are spam or viruses. Here we will use the crack version of the DC-unlocker 2 client to unlock the Huawei bootloader.
How to Unlock Huawei and Honor Bootloader
With this guide, you can unlock the bootloader of Huawei P9, Huawei P10, Huawei Mate X, Huawei Mate 20 Pro and Huawei Mate 10 Pro, etc. Besides, you can also unlock the bootloader of Honor 7x, Honor 8x, Honor 9n, Honor View 20, Honor Note 10, etc. This crack version of DC-unlocker is completely free and provides unlimited credits. This means that this tool will provide you with a username and password for unlocking dc with credits. Proceed with the Huawei and Honor bootloader unlock guide below.
This procedure will void the warranty of your device. Proceed at your own risk. We are not responsible for damaged / blocked phones by referring to this guide.
After doing everything, let’s start the process to unlock Huawei bootloader without code.
Steps to Unlock Huawei and Honor Bootloader
- Extract the downloaded zip file.
- Launch the file dc-unlocker2client.exe.
- Click on the tab Server and type your username and password. Then click Verify access.
- On the other hand, connect your mobile to the PC using a USB cable.
- Abilita Manufacturer Mode on your phone. To do this, type * # * # 2846579 # * # * in the dialer.
- Now click on the Background Settings option.
- On the next screen, click the USB Port Settings button.
- Finally, click on the Manufacture Mode option.
- In DC-Unlocker, click on the Manufacturer type section and select Telefoni Huawei from the drop-down menu.
- Similarly, click on the Pattern Type section and select the Auto detect option (recommended) .
- Now, click the button fence.
- This will detect your phone.
- If an error is displayed and the device is not detected, reinstall the latest USB drivers from the links provided in the prerequisites section.
- Then, click on the tab Unlocking presente nel client DC-Unlocker.
- Then, select the Read Bootloader Code option.
- Wait until the bootloader code is generated.
- After the DC-Unlocker tool has generated the bootloader code, copy and save it in a Notepad file. Disconnect the phone from the PC by safely removing the USB cable.
- Download Huawei Unlock Bootloader.zip .
- Extract the zip file.
- Turn off your phone and start it in Fastboot mode.
- For this, hold on press the volume minus key + the power button at the same time until Fastboot mode appears.
- With your mobile in Fastboot mode, connect it to your PC using a USB cable.
- Now, double click on the file Unlock-Bootloader.bat.
- First, it will ask you to choose a language. Then type 2 for English and press the Enter key. On the next screen, it will confirm whether the phone drivers are installed or not.
- Then press the Enter key to continue.
- Press the Enter key again.
- It will now ask you to type in the code you received earlier.
- Type in the bootloader unlock code and press the Enter key.
- Type Y to confirm that you have entered the bootloader unlock code correctly. Press the Enter key.
- Press Enter again to start the bootloader unlock process.
- Be patient and wait until the Huawei Honor bootloader unlocking process is completed.