Best Android hack apps
Android hack apps violate security measures by penetrating or interfering with the security layout. They also perform network security assessments. Android hack apps are application packages ready to be installed on a device, and can modify HTML responses. Some Android phone hack apps have features to identify weak links in a system’s security, check WiFi, lock screen widget, and map devices. These android cell phone hack apps have dozens of free network tools with tweaks that make them undetectable by antivirus. Below is a handpicked list of the best Android hacking apps and great hacking tools, with their popular features and download links. The list contains open source (free) and commercial (paid) software.
Best Android hack apps
Also Read: Best iPhone Spy Apps
1. AndroRAT is a versatile remote android phone hacking app and undetectable by virus scanners. AndroRAT is an Android mobile hack app released in 2012. It is a remote access tool that allows you to access an Android phone remotely. It accesses the vulnerability of a system and can work as server side and client side developed in Android Java applications and works on both Mac and Windows. AndroRAT is one of the user-friendly apps due to its features that allow the user to have continuous access to control the target device’s system. It also collects information like SMS, call logs, incoming and outgoing messages, location, WiFi network, device password and uploads files to the target device.
How to use AndroRAT?
Go to your device browser and download the app. You will see a notification informing you that the file may be malicious. Click on the download anyway. Install on your device. Next you need to decide where you want to save the data. Get a router port forwarder. A router port forwarder would allow you to access software running on your computer remotely. Download AndroRAT binder. This will help you create a lightweight APK. Enter the IP address and port number in the AndroRAT collector. Click go and wait for your APK to be created. Install the frame.apk file on the target device and launch it. You are ready to monitor the target device. AndroRAT is fantastic for its versatility. It is also an ideal hacking app because it can work on both Mac and Windows. Link: github.com/karma9874/AndroRAT
2. cSploit. It is the best Android phone cracker app for new hackers because it allows them to learn new techniques cSploit is a penetration testing tool that allows scanning of local hosts and WiFi networks. It has a friendly user interface and is easy to navigate. It is one of the best Android hacking apps for Android smartphones. Scans and detects vulnerabilities and weaknesses in the system. cSploit has dozens of free networking tools and helps you access network traffic in real time.
How to use cSploit? You need to update the core of the Android app device system to host the version of cSploit you want to upload. Go to any web browser and search for cSploit. Download to your device. Then allow installation permission by clicking the install button. Link: github.com/cSploit/android
How to use DroidSheep? Installing Busy Box on your device is quite simple with simple steps. Go to the Google Play Store. Cerca Busy Box. Click Install. Launch and allow access to your content. Link: droidsheep.info
Read also: How to steal WiFi passwords and surf for free
4. Kali NetHunter it performs security analysis efficiently and also has multilingual support. Kali NetHunter is an open source Android penetration platform based on Kali Linux. It is a hacking android app for rigorous security analysis and auditing. Kali NetHunter can modify files and perform rewrite and functions of Android applications by finding vulnerabilities in a security system and making the most of them.
How to use Kali NetHunter? To have this app on your device, you need root access, which means you must first install other apps like Busy Box or SuperSu on your device to make it easier for Kali NetHunter to interact with your device’s operating system. You can download Kali NetHunter from their official website. Extract the zip file. Install all the apps you can see in the folder. Open the installed root device. Then copy all the files and paste them into the system. Open the NetHunter app and start using. Link: kali.org/docs/nethunter/installing-nethunter/
5. Network Mapper is one of the android hack apps that maps the entire security system of a device, checks the system by itself and reveals the weak spots and vulnerabilities. Nmap is an unofficial Android frontend of the Nmap scanner. Hackers prefer this app because it’s like sending someone on an errand. How to use Network Mapper? You can download Network Mapper from the Google Play Store, install it on your device and give it access to your operating system. Link: nmap.org
6. NetX Network Tool is an android hacking app that helps you find the exact device connected to your WiFi. It exposes all information about any device connected to the network, making it easy to access important information from the target device. How to use NetX Network Tool Pro? NetX Network Tool Pro is a free Android hacking app that you can find on the Google Play Store. It has a mobile penetration testing toolkit and is a great hacking app to have on your Android device. Go to the Play Store. S.upload it to your device. THEninstall on your mobile. Link: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tools.netgel.net
7. Sniffer Wicap is one of the best android hack apps with simple user experience. It does not require root access on the Android device and is simple to use. It is recommended for anyone who has just started hacking, is one of the modern Android hacking apps, and as its name indicates, it smells WiFi and LTE networks. How to use Sniffer Wicap? The older version of Sniffer Wicap required a rooted device, but this app has received some updates and the newer version does not require rooted phones. These new features come with a built-in root terminal which made it easier for apps to interact with the operating system without installing root apps. You can download Sniffer Wicap on the Google Play Store and it’s not free, you have to pay to download it to your device. There is also a demo app on the Play Store. Link: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.evbadroid.wicap&hl=en&gl=US
Read also: How to see WiFi passwords
8. Hackode is one of the free android hack apps that is said to have the complete tool for security analysis, network interference, password checks and port scanning. Hackode contains a mobile penetration testing toolkit to test any device and perform security, WiFi network, resistance and vulnerability checks. Hackode is used by IT administrators, ethical hackers, and cybersecurity experts. The best feature of the hacking code is its ability to perform Google reconnaissance and hacking actions. Observe the activities in a system, understand how it works and provide feedback. The functions of this hack tool are Reconnaissance, Scanning, Exploits and Security feed. How to use Hackode? Hackode doesn’t need rooted devices. Go to the web browser of your choice. Hackcode fence. Download and install the software on your PC. Link: github.com/ravikumarpurbey/hackode
9. zAnti is an Android hacking app used to test a system’s security risk. Many organizations often use zAnti to detect hacks and infiltrations. This hacking app accesses the risk of a security system at the push of a button and thus reports the weaknesses and loopholes of a system. The zAnti hacking app also performs scans and diagnoses by logging in and providing reports. It is pertinent to use zAnti to scan a system. zAnti has the best hacking tools that expose techniques an outside enemy could likely use. This Android application exposes dangerous devices connected to Wi-Fi and gives you the knowledge to protect your system from network security risks and think ahead of any attack.
How to use zAnti? You can’t find zAnti on the Play Store, but you can find it elsewhere. Download the zAnti app by searching the web. A notification will appear indicating that it is from an untrusted source. Click the Accept button. Install the app. A request will appear mainly from SuperSu to grant root access, grant access. Sign up for an account – this will require email addresses and will accept terms and conditions. Start the test. Link: zimperium.com/zanti-mobile-penetration-testing/