How to enable Do Not Disturb mode on your iPhone
While you probably have your iPhone with you all day, that doesn’t mean you want to be accessible to everyone all the time. That’s why your iPhone offers Do Not Disturb mode, which lets you silence or hide unimportant notifications to help you focus. no distractions Let’s take a look at what Do Not Disturb does on iPhone, how to enable it, and how you can customize it to suit your needs.
What is Do Not Disturb mode?
Do Not Disturb is one of your iPhone’s focus modes. Disables incoming notifications, text messages, and calls on your device. This is a useful feature to avoid interruptions on your iPhone when you are in a meeting, watching a movie, or just relaxing. during the day.
If you’re worried about missing pressing questions, don’t worry. You can customize the Do Not Disturb mode, which we will show you below. Alternatively, you can set and use different Do Not Disturb modes. approach, depending on the task at hand.
How to enable Do Not Disturb on iOS
The easiest way to enable Do Not Disturb mode on an iPhone is:
- open control center of your iPhone. The method varies for different iPhone models. If you are not sure, you can refer to our guide on how to use iPhone central control.
- Press the button Focusthat looks like a crescent moon. Make sure to tap on the word itself, rather than the icon, which will automatically activate the last focus mode you used.
- Press Do not botherÂ in the list of options.
Temporarily turn on Do Not Disturb
To activate do not disturb mode for a specific time:
- long press Focusfor more options.
- Press Plus (…)beside Do not bother.
- The available options you can choose from are For an hour,HAS Until tomorrow morning(o until tonight) y Until I leave this place.
Advice: To turn off Do Not Disturb at any time, just tap the crescent moon icon again.
How to customize Do Not Disturb on iOS
To customize Do Not Disturb mode, go to the app Settingsand select Focus > Do Not DisturbYou can adjust the settings to allow notifications and calls from specific apps and contacts. Here you can simplify Do Not Disturb mode by creating a list of favorites beforehand.
Other customizations include the ability to hide notification badges, show only certain home screen pages, and dim the lock screen when you put your iPhone in Do Not Disturb mode. You can also set a custom schedule for your iPhone to automatically turn on Do Not Disturb.
When you need to get away from your iPhone or use your device without getting distracted, simply turn on Do Not Disturb mode to improve your concentration. Just make sure you have the correct settings so you don’t get disturbed unexpectedly, even after you turn it on. do not disturb mode
If you have any questions or suggestions, let us know in the comments. Also refer to this guide if you want to learn how to turn off low data mode on your iPhone.